The Boys’ Homelander and Invincible’s Omni-Man both of them have superhuman abilities.
Invincible’s Omni-Man and The Boys’ Homelander both of them are Anti-Hero in their respected Universe. They both are sociopathic killers with incredibly dangerous powers. The Homelander is a whacked-out-psychotic Super-Powered American Hero and leader of The Seven. On the other hand, Omni-man came from the planet Viltrum, which is an advanced society of powerful people with cool tech.
Both of them have superhuman abilities but being good is not only the choice here. Omni-Man and Homelander come from very different backgrounds. One thing is sure that Omni-Man Is far Worse than Homelander. Invincible’s is Amazon’s animated adaptation of the comic book series by Robert Kirkman and artist Cory Walker. At the same time, The Boys is an American comic book series written by Garth Ennis and co-created, designed, and illustrated by Darick Robertson.
Omni-Man (aka Nolan Grayson) is an alien who came from the planet Viltrum and husband to Debbie, who eventually had Mark as a son. Viltrum planet, which has an advanced society of people with cool tech and superpowers. Nolan was sent to Earth as a representative of their planet who would advance human technology and protect it from all threats, but it all a big lie; see, nothing can be written about this man as good.
In reality, the Viltrum Empire was a group of conquerors. They had chosen and sent Nolan to conquer Earth, but Nolan saw the potential in humanity and convinced his people to let him take Earth over in secret and over time.
- Omni-Man, while fighting a dragon, destroys portions of a town
- Flies straight through alien spaceships
- Kills all the Guardians of the Globe (Earth’s most foremost protectors)
- Punches Invincible through a skyscraper, bringing it down in the process
- Throws Mark (Invincible) into a mountain so hard it collapses.
- Manages to kill two viltrumite soldiers, each stronger than Invincible
- Omni-man destroys an unstable planet.
- Omni-man once produces a punch with the force of worth 1/3 of 59.44 Zettatons pounds.
- Could fly from North America to Antarctica in under 39 seconds
- Flies to a university and stops fire in moments
- Could fly from the moon to Earth in a matter of minutes
- Omni-Man can move 250 times the speed of light, putting his maximum speed in 167,654,157,250 miles per hour!
Other powers include superhuman abilities, including invincibility, flight, healing, and an extended lifespan. For more detail on Omni-man superpower, you can read it on r/respectthreads subreddit.
Homelander is the homegrown All-American Hero represented by the Vought American Corporation. He is the leader of the Seven in Vought and considered the most powerful Supe on Earth. Homelander is Vought’s first successful experimental superhero and the result of compound V fetus that became Vought’s property. He represents nothing more than deceit, profit and the Vought American Way! Vought Industry controls Homelander.
- He flies through a supervillain, leaving a hole in his chest and taking his head.
- Homelander and Queen Maeve are the Seven’s, Heavy Hitters.
- Throws a jet with one hand.
- Carries a car with a family in it casually while flying.
- It turns a special forces platoon into enough blood to cover a hanger bay and the planes inside.
- One-shots Maeve by punching off her head.
- Able to put a dickhole in a human head and destroy a desk by throwing it with one arm.
- Lifts Doofer casually with one hand.
- Doofer weighs 800 lbs.
- Vought uses Stormfront to imitate natural disasters like hurricanes and tidal waves to occupy the land.
- Destroys his Supie’s award.
- Homelander flies through a plane.
- Tags A-Train
- A-train can move faster than the human eye can see.
- He can fly from New York to DC in a moderately short time.
- Homelander could travel at a maximum of about 2,300 miles per hour.
Other Superpower includes heat vision (took a plane down with heat vision), superhuman senses (Can hear the heartbeat from far away). For more detail on Homelander superpower, you can read it on the r/respectthreads subreddit.
Omni-Man vs Homelander
Homelander and Omni-Man have similar powers like Superman’s, including invulnerability, strength, and flight. However, Homelander is stronger in the Superpower because he has superhuman senses and heat vision. Omni-Man lacks those extra powers, but that’s not enough to beat Nolan as Omni-Man is more powerful in the abilities he shares with Homelander.
Omni-Man comes closest to Superman as he has Alien Origin like Superman. On the other hand, Homelander is a homegrown supe and a result of Compound V.
Homelander has no real combat experience, while Nolan’s have over 1,000 years’ worth of combat experience. Omni-Man brutally and heartlessly murdered every member of the Guardians of the Globe, including the most powerful being Immortal. He brutally Killed the seven most powerful beings on Earth and its protector.
Omni-man ripped the team apart, limb from limb. While he was doing the destruction, he continuously predicted and calculated each and every move of Guardian’s like when he can’t find Darkwing at that time he knew that Darkwing would be right above him. While Homelander yet to fight his enemy as powerful as Omni-Man but here Homelander’s biggest frailty could be a lack of real combat experience, like when he orders Starfire to Kill Hughie, and suddenly Billy Butcher interrupts. Then to save Hughie, Kimiko’s brother Kenji, with his power, dismantle the ground while Homelander simply chooses to float. Still, he failed to predict Kenji’s Next move while he has superhuman senses or can knock the Kenji in many ways while Kenji saw the opportunity and takes down Homelander in his very next move.
Homelander has a key advantage over Omni-Man in the form of his deadly heat vision, and no one has ever escaped it. Keep in mind that while Homelander’s laser vision is deadly, it isn’t enough to take down or beat Omni-Man, who survived flying through a planet with a destabilizing core. Its intense heat can melt down any superhero. Additionally, in “Supreme” #67, Omni-Man fought Supreme (equally powered as Omni-Man). At one point, Supreme blasts Omni-Man with his killer heat vision which causes Omni-Man pain but doesn’t hurt him much or did any real damage or gives Supreme any kind of advantage. Homelander has no aim, and he just swings his head around to shoot his Heat vision though Omni-Man could see it coming and would easily ditch it.
Homlander has only little chance if he can match the speed of Omni-Man as he will remain ahead of Omni-Man but given Homelander could travel at a maximum of about 2,300 miles per hour; his highest speed while Omni-Man can travel with the top speed of 167,654,157,250 miles per hour there is no chance Homelander could ever match it. Hence, Omni-Man is too powerful for Homelander. The Boys’ Homelander wouldn’t stand a chance in front of Invincible’s Omni-Man.
You can Join the Invincible’s Omni-Man on Amazon Facebook Group for more Discussion on Omni-Man and Invincible. Do tell us in our comment section Who do you think is more powerful among them?