Zack Snyder latest release, “Army of the Dead.” has proved to be a huge hit and on its way to becoming one of its most popular movies, as revealed by Netflix. Army of the Dead found out to be a massive hit bigger than Justice League Snyder Cut.
Netflix has revealed that Army of the Dead has been watched by 72 million households worldwide one week after its release.
Army of the Dead has been the most popular Netflix title around the World over the past week, and the film is growing up to become one of the biggest titles ever released by the streaming service.
“72 million households are betting on dead. ARMY OF THE DEAD has been the #1 film around the World and is projected to be one of Netflix’s most popular films ever in its first 4 weeks,” Netflix Tweet reads.
With 72M views, Army of the Dead has acquired the No 9 Slot into the Top 10 Netflix film debuts.
1. Extraction – 99 million views
2. Bird Box – 89 million views
3. Spenser Confidential – 85 million view
4. 6 Underground – 83 million views
5. Murder Mystery – 83 million views
6. The Old Guard – 78 million views
7. Enola Holmes – 76 million views
8. Project Power – 75 million views
9. Army of the Dead – 72 million views
10. The Midnight Sky – 72 million views
The Chris Hemsworth-starring action movie Extraction stands as the platform’s biggest hit with 99 million watches over its first four weeks.
Netflix has already revealed the plans to turn Army of the Dead into a franchise. A prequel movie titled Army of Thieves has already been shot, with Army star Matthias Schweighöfer directing. There’s also the animated show Army of the Dead: Lost Vegas in the works.
What did you think, Army of the Dead? Let us know in the comments!